A relaxing, home-like environment.
For executives pursuing and delivering business in Saudi, we think it important they have a relaxing, home-like environment to unwind in.
AEI currently operates three Residencies around the Kingdom. The original Residency in Olaya (central Riyadh), the nearby DQ Residency on the diplomatic quarter (west Riyadh) and our latest Residency in Hafr Al Batin (northern Saudi) near King Khalid Military City or the KKMC Residency as its known.
All Residencies provide clients a luxury suite with a private bathroom in a managed villa. The comprehensive service covers breakfast, bills, laundry, cleaning, cable TV and true high speed fibre optic broadband.
Building on AEI’s foundation of cost effective shared services, the recreation facilities at Residencies typically include:
- Outdoor swimming pool.
- Home cinema system.
- Premiership football and other international sporting events.
- Air conditioned internal mini gym with external military gym equipment. (Includes Concept2 rower, multigym, cycle, cross trainer, free weights, treadmill and other equipment).
- Communal three course evening meals or option to self-cater, with individual storage, from our kitchens if preferred.
- Multiplayer games console suites.
- Pro darts lane, full size American pool.
- Optional daily events from cinema nights to pool competitions or local 5-aside football and golf tournaments.
AEI’s Residencies thus provide a turn-key residential footprint in Riyadh giving our clients a comfortable and welcoming home to recuperate, entertain and reside in.
The Executive Residencies are not only more inviting than a typical hotel but also better value. Most importantly, they offer a sense of community so often lost to the international commuter in Riyadh.
“I really enjoyed my days here. Definitely, its the best way to experience Riyadh as a foreigner.”
– Ugur Dede, Risk Manager, Ashmore (LinkedIn)
“The AEI staff helped me getting around in Riyadh in the first period when you really need good advice. I can say that The Residency has become a home away from home. Also, I enjoy the company of other guests so you do not have to feel alone. I really like the dinner service which is excellent. The AEI staff are very helpful and they are still adding new services to make the Residency an even better experience.”
– Richard Van Der Stel, CA Gen Consultant, Jumar Solutions Ltd. (LinkedIn)