Arabian Enterprise Incubators (AEI) has a vacancy for a Business Development Officer to support the Saudi operations of CommSouth. CommSouth Global Singapore is a client of AEI and requires a dedicated member of the AEI team to manage and support their activities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia particularly in relation to growing business through developing relationships with the Saudi market assisting to market and support CommSouth’s product & services.
CommSouth Global is a 20 year old company and software solution provider for hundreds of large corporates, hotels, universities and many other verticals. CommSouth already has several large clients in KSA and wants to expand the market.
This role attracts a maximum package value of SR7,000 per month.
The job will be based at AEI’s headquarters in Riyadh and the candidate is expected to be travelling about 2 or 3 times a month within Saudi.
Main duties will be as follows:
- Basic objectives:
- Contact Partners & clients throughout the kingdom and provide information on the products & services.
- Assist partners and clients in understanding the product capabilities and provide training & knowledge transfer sessions (basic).
- Manage sales & support:
- Keeping face-to-face contact with sales people and regular contacts to be made.
Perform other tasks as and when requested by the management.
The jobholder will typically be a graduate or diploma holder with some business and corporate experience. We are looking for the following soft skills and experience:
- Good awareness of corporate business in Saudi Arabia.
- A self-starter with good organizational and networking skills.
- Ability to engage confidently and at a high level with business contacts and officials.
- Ability to understand windows based software products and offer demos to clients.
- Must be capable of basis software installation and trouble shooting.
- Fluent in both Arabic and English, and with good IT skills.
- Training will be offered at Chennai in India for a few weeks and the expenses will be reimbursed.
The initial contract will be for one year with a 90 day probation period. Salary will be based on experience and up to a maximum package value of SR7,000 per month. Medical insurance, accommodation allowance and transport allowance are included in this package value.
Interested candidates are invited to send a CV under a covering email with the subject heading CommSouth Business Development Officer explaining why they are suitable for this role to [email protected].
Note: CVs received without the correct subject heading may not be automatically entered into the correct application process.
Only those invited to interview will be contacted. The closing date for applications is 22/08/2015.