Arabian Enterprise Incubators (AEI) has a vacancy for a Sales Manager covering Saudi and the wider GCC for Revision Military, a protective equipment manufacturer for the military.
Revision Military is a client of AEI and requires a dedicated member of the AEI team to manage and support their activities in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia particularly in relation to building on current sales and developing and growing the business.
Revision Military develops and delivers purpose-built protective equipment for military use worldwide. The company, which began with eyewear, has expanded to face and head protection and continues to develop its capabilities for integrated, performance-enhancing soldier systems.
The successful candidate will be a fluent Arabic and English speaker and will be expected to reside in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
The job will initially be based at AEI’s Head Quarters in Riyadh but requires a high degree of flexible working and the candidate is expected to be travelling much of the time. Main duties will be as follows:
- Develop and execute agreed business strategy for entry into KSA market.
- Develop and execute agreed longer term (2-5) year market strategy for KSA and the region.
- Identify strategic partners and develop relationships.
- Build on current sales and develop and grow the business in existing Markets; Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, UAE.
- Work within the sales and support teams for the achievement of annual international sales goals, distributor sales generation, and long-term international goals in line with company vision and values.
- Understanding the Eyewear, Military and LE Head protection markets.
- Understand the Soldier & Vehicle Power markets.
- Learn Revision’s market position and key selling messages.
- Understanding the Technology and Standards of the Industry.
- Assume responsibility for Development of Business (Program and Unit) in KSA and GCC.
- Key Business Development focus on KSA.
- Responsibility for Agent & Distributor sales growth and management in GCC.
- Identify and track medium and long term Programs for Company’s capabilities.
- Develop awareness of Revision and products in GCC region
- Able to interface with high level military leaders, Program Managers, procurement departments, special forces units, military requirement officers and influential users to achieve awareness for products and company and develop the rapport to create outstanding sales results.
- Provide comprehensive training of Distributors and agents in Revision; The Company, Products, Technology, Benefits and the ‘Selling Story’.
- Discuss Sales potential, sales strategy and targets with Distributors and agents to ensure potential is captured and problems identified.
- Ability to problem-solve and sell consultatively, identifying and resolving any specific customer concerns.
- Develop and relay database of contacts to head office and provide detailed activity and trip reports as directed.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts demonstrating thorough knowledge of pricing for and buying methods of specific account type.
- Develop and maintain an expert knowledge of the market, competitors and products.
- Communicate new products, special developments, and information or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Travel with Sales Director and distributors to identify opportunities to enhance the look and deliver of company’s products through efficient utilization of marketing and selling resources.
- Track and maintain distributor records and performance, document issues, recommend and implement solutions to problems.
- Assist in the development of long and short term Sales strategies.
- Maintain professional relationships with agents, distributors, customers and clients.
- Perform other tasks as and when requested by the management.
The jobholder will typically be a recent graduate with some business and corporate experience. We are looking for the following soft skills and experience:
- Fluent in Arabic and English
- Military background to Officer level is desirable.
- Proven Experience in successful Business development in KSA
- Bachelor’s degree in Business management, Marketing or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of proven sales history in KSA and GCC region
- Experience and Understanding of Arabic Culture and traditions.
- Arabic language desirable
- Demonstrated ability to persuade and influence others.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Requires up to 70% overnight travel to trade shows, Program Managers, End Users, distributors and military bases to liaise with current and potential clients and develop new contacts.
- Self-starter, highly motivated, dependable, reliable individual with a solid commitment to excellence.
- Proficient in computer software systems: Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet skills are musts.
Behavioral Competency Requirements
|Business acumen||Political savvy||Drive for results|
|Action oriented||Technical learning||Organizational agility|
Work Environment (including physical requirements)
Requires 70% overnight travel.
The initial contract would be for one year with a 90 day probation period. Salary will be competitive and based on experience.
Interested candidates are invited to send a CV under a covering email with the subject heading Revision Military Sales Manager stating approximate salary expectation and explaining why they are suitable for this role to [email protected]eisaudi.com.
Note: CVs received without the correct subject heading may not be automatically entered into the correct application process.
Only those invited to interview will be contacted. The closing date for applications is 31/08/2016.