What is the AEI Compound Management Service?
Our Compound Management Service (CMS) is designed to mitigate all logistical issues for you, the customer, so that you can focus on your core business in the Kingdom. We source the compound in your desired location, negotiate the price and even provide hard and soft packs as required. Our prices also include the deposit, utilities, internet and bills, so that you can simply pick up the keys and move in. We will even manage the transition of your employees on and off the compound so that no one will turn up on their first night to an unmade bed.
Why use AEI?
There are a number of reasons why we believe our CMS is the ideal solution:
- Price – The compounds with which we do business know that we regularly handle multiple, repeat large-scale requirements. We maintain enduring, direct relationships with the management, ensuring that we get the best rental rates for our clients.
- Terms – AEI is a known and trusted Saudi company, meaning that we can secure shorter leases, more flexible payment terms and other discounts.
- All inclusive – Our prices include everything from utility bills to soft packs to deposits. We even handle compound liaison for maintenance, contract admin and anything else.
- Reduced admin – our processes are tried and tested to ensure that the transition of each and every one of your employees will be as seamless as possible.
- Competitive Renewal – We renegotiate all our CMS contracts at least twice a year to ensure that you are getting the best deal.
At any one time we are looking after over 100 individuals in Riyadh alone. As per this case study, we are often able to actually reduce both the price you pay as well as your admin burden at the same time! Why not ask us for our villa pricing and see for yourself how our rates improve upon the list prices the compounds will present to a new foreign buyer?